Saturday 7 August 2010

It's the weekend! (which means I have to work!)

I'm sitting here writing this post just a few short hours before having to go to work, which does not instill happiness in me I must say. I miss my weekends and the luxury of not having to get dressed or leave the house on a Saturday or Sunday if I wish (as you can tell my weekends were very lazy, and not very productive at the best of times!)
What makes it worse is that because it was payday yesterday I took a detour into WHSmiths after work, and before I knew what was happening I was advancing towards the till with four brand spanking new books in my hand. Today I'd love nothing more than to curl up with said books, read and eat comfort food but alas, that's not to be. I have to go to work to support my dangerous book buying habit (I sound like a druggie I know but to me, this is my drug!)

I'm working on making my own contribution to the book world, as I have written three stories so far (all unfinished but hey, I'm trying at least) Two that would fall under the chick lit genre and one that's aimed at Young Adults. So far no one has been able to read these stories as I am intensely private about them until they are finished, but when I feel a moment of inspiration strike I'm there writing, and with a good brew in my hand and my iPod there's no stopping me!

Anyway I'm going to stop my rant as it must be very boring to you all! Have a fab weekend!

Until next time!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment